Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sharing Sundays... an etsy favorite from itchin stitchin.


i've already blogged about amanda's etsy shop before and about the sweet person amanda is (she's my vintage soul sister-- we met after being paired up for this fun swap) but i couldn't help myself for blogging about her shop again when i fell in love with the above item.

i would put my most precious jewelry {like the bracelet my mother-in-law gave me on my wedding day} inside for safe keeping. Not only do i love deers, but how cute is it's little stance?

i want, i want, i want. my birthday is around the corner...

ps. how great is this gold tassel bow mirror? her shop is filled with such vintage/homemade goodies!

4 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Thanks for sharing ♥

paige said...

that is absolutely gorgeous.
definitely checking out the etsy seller!
xx

Claire Kiefer said...

So perfectly you! I can't believe how soon your birthday is. I gotta get in gear, haha!

Gracie said...

That is utterly beautiful. I think you need to get that for yourself :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails